"Buy a Brick" Campaign
Make a donation that will last a lifetime
Capital Brick will engrave bricks for anyone who donates to our dog park organization (bricks will be placed at the dog park's entryway and walkway borders). Your donation of $50.00 will get you one engraved brick, but you are welcome to purchase multiple bricks. Here are the steps on how to buy a brick that has your personal message engraved on it:
1. Click on the donate button below and make a $50.00 tax deductible donation to the TBDPO (a DC 501c3 non-profit organization).
2. Prior to finalizing your donation you'll see an area that says 'Add a Note' where you can include the text that you want engraved on your brick.*
4 x 8 Paver;
Up to 3 lines on each Paver;
15 characters per line;
All bricks will be the same size and color;
All engraving will be done in the same font and font size.
3. Wait patiently for your brick to be delivered to the dog park builders, who will then install them at the Takoma Rec Center Dog Park.
4. Get a tax donation letter (via email) at the end of the calendar year.
Reach out to Michael Cohen if you run into any issues or if you'd rather pay via Check or Cash.
* Please make sure that whatever you elect to have engraved on your brick is tasteful and will not have the potential to offend others in any way. The TBDPO reserves the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, deny, or refund your donation and/or adjust, amend, or change the proposed text on any brick prior to production.
Donor Roll (Local Companies)
Dog Park Layout (as of August 2020)